This is a Zeus mascot I recently completed. I did most of it. I redesigned the face to make it more dynamic than the original art. This is the most detail I’ve attempted yet. The foam we carve in is difficult to get sharp detail in, then it’s covered in fabric which further obscures it. I’m lucky the eyelids turned out as well as they did, but I did lose the nostrils as usual. Ashley did do an excellent job covering it though, as did Karsten with the airbrushing. Benson had the idea for the lightening bolt eye reflections, which is a really nice touch. I’m especially happy with how the interior of the mouth turned out. We don’t often put the teeth in like that, but I felt he really needed it.